Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Well, here I am... last day of work for a week.
Wow... a week.
I hadn't thought about that.
After work, it's "Help Tom load stuff, wash smelly laundry"
Yep, I've got my day planned.

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow; helping Tom move tomorrow and Thursday... spending Friday and Saturday with wedding festivities, driving back on Sunday, recupperating Monday.
All in all, it's going to be a hell of a good time.
I picked up my obligatory new shorts and sandals yesterday.
All for the wedding.
Woohoo.

It will get my mind off less pleasant things...
Like the news.
Like how peaceful everything is in Iraq, or how North Korea is a calm passive nation.
Yep
Things like that.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Almighty One said...

How nice and cool it is. How theres no water an rivers flowing into everyones basements.
Crazy, not a cloud in the sky, 85 degrees and flooding everywhere, except my house out in the desert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home