Thursday, January 27, 2005

A light dusting last night.
Gave the snow already lying on the ground a fresh white sheen.
Five minutes with a shovel and the sidewalk was satisfactory for my tastes, and I haven't heard anyone else complain yet.
We trudge on.
I feel like visiting 'home' again.
It's not because I miss my family, but because I'm weary and need a change of pacing.
Wanderlust.
Sometimes I get it, it is not however one of these times.
I just need a break from routinue.
When I'm sufficiently out of debt, however, and wanderlust strikes me again.
I might just take it up on its offer.
Who knows where I might end up?
Until then I'll lose myself in imaginary characters, those characters that I make very real, and those that I simply invent.
It's all in the pacing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home