Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I've been trying, and not completely succeeding, to drink at least two quarts of water a day.
I can usually get one quart in with no problem, the second one often eludes.
There are days I can make three or four.
I didn't drink enough yesterday.
I'm dried up today.
I'm also trying to eat better.
That's proving to be more of a challenge then drinking copious amounts of water.
When I have time to prepare a meal.
Well I do.
Sadly running from work to rehearsal tto rehearsal or performance and the rehearsal doesn't allow much in the way of time.
But I'm trying.
One final thing to do.
Exercise.
Big monkey on my back that one.
Actually the big monkey is laziness.
Yep.
I've been cultivating the "little" fella for years now.
He's comfortable.
So comfortable in fact that he's pulled up a laziboy, a tub of popcorn and has proceeded to watch the movie, the really dull movie, that is my life.
And trying to shake him off is like trying to shake off a building.
Walking is an option that I like.
I enjoy walking.
It's actually good exercise.
But I've noticed something about it...
It takes time.
And I've noticed that I usually don't have enough time to do it.
That pisses me off.
Not a lot.
Just a little.
Well, enough boredom for one day.
Joel and Deanne, call me this weekend or I'll call you.

there, I have my say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home