Thursday, January 20, 2005

So I'm 28 today.
What's that mean.... I dunno.
I'm another year older I guess.
I'm gruntled, though not joyous.
I'm groggy too.
Nothing a little nap can't cure.
I'm leaving work about 1:30 today.
I'm going home, and I'm going to clean, and do some laundry, and when I'm finished with that I'm going to watch some Smallville.
I'm on the second season now.
Then head off to rehearsal.
Nothing too exciting.
No giant celebrations with strippers and booze.
(Though I wouldn't mind the strippers).
Just a calm day of reflection.
A day to enjoy mostly.
I plan on enjoying it.

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog.
I appreciate it.
I don't know all of you I'm sure, but it's you and boredom that keeps me writing (mostly you).

It's foggy here in Logan today.
I like the fog about a hundred times more than snow.
There's something mysterious and secretive about the fog.
I like both secrets and mystery.
Perhaps I'll discover something in the fog today, who knows?
I'll be waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home