Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I was writing this wonderful blog yesterday, at work, (Which I shouldn't do, but I'm doing now so shut up) when the power went out.
Apparently a pole caught on fire and a transformer or something blew.
So I closed early.
It was a little after 4:30 when that happened, and it was going to take them at least two hours for them to get the power back on.
By my calculations it took them two and a half, at least that's what I figure counting backwards on the blinking clock we have on top of the monitor this morning.
What was that blog about?
About how I'm onery on Mondays, and Tuesdays, and Wedsdays and... well you get the picture.
I was pontificating on what was the cause.
My answer is one of two things: 1) lack of sleep, or 2) lack of sex.
I think it might be both actually, who knows.

I want to thank everybody giving me birthday wishes.
The day hasn't yet arrived, but Annette's correct in thinking that it is this week.
What am I going to do?
No real plans, I 'm really too busy for real plans, but I'm sure I'll find someway to entertain myself.

Deanne, I'm eagerly awaiting those DVD's. Tell Joel I'm sorry we got cut off the other night, my cheek bumped the talk button on the phone.

Bruce, I've been watching the first season of Smallville, does that make me as geeky as you, or geekier (cause I've also been on this big AD&D 2e kick).

As for the rest of you beautiful people... well you know.

Tom, call me dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home