Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So we get a reprieve today from the weather.
I don't know when it stopped snowing for sure last night.
In exhaustion I went to bed after a quick shower upon arriving home from work.
I slept from about 7:15 p.m. to 7:45 a.m.
It was wonderful, and very much needed.
Now I'm alive and ready to go.
Oh yes, I'm ready.

I'm ready for most everything.
Except rehearsal tonight.
I want to have enthusiasm for this show "Into the Woods" there's some fun music.
But I don't. I have a very periphery part in the show, and most of reheasal, about 90% of rehearsal, I have nothing to do.
So you can probably see why my enthusiasm is wanting.
I'll go though, and do what needs to be done.
I hope some of the other shows start up soon.
We haven't had a read through for anything else yet.
And I really want to.

So the new year has begun.
Yeah!
I don't know what this year will bring, but I'm not looking forward to it.
Don't take that as a negative, it's not supposed to be.
I'm just not worrying about the New year.
There are things I'd like to do.
There are things I'm going to try to do.
And there are things I am going to do.
I am not making any resolutions.
Resolutions are something you inevitably break.
My "new year' doesn't start for 8 more days.
Then, and only then will the year turn over.
What do I want for my birthday?
The day off.
I'm not going to get that, at least not all of it.
I'll have to go into work for about 4 hours.
A couple more shirts from my mother would be nice.
I've already got Tom's gift; thanks Tom!
Really I don't care what I get or don't get.
I just want to enjoy the day,
like any other day.

For more, tune in later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home