Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Let me start off by saying: HAPPY B-DAY GEN

With that said, let me continue by saying:

Annette, that kicks ass your auditioning for "The Cripple of Inishman"
I've become rather entranced with the Lieutenant of Inishmore and I want to get my hands on some of Martin McDonough's other plays.
Break a leg.

Oh the fiasco that was last Monday.
Some of you may remember last Monday's post; power outage caused me to sleep in (well, the fact that I'm lazy and consider sleep a hobby caused me to sleep in, the power outage prevented my alarm clock from going off when it should have).
Boss freaks, calls the cops, and the theatre department at U.S.U.
So I've people asking me if I'm still alive.
Word got to people who live in Salt Lake, they were freaked... a little.
Most of it's smoothed over, but now and then I get the raised eyebrow and a question.
No, I'm not dead yet.
Yes, I'm feeling better.

My mother wants to watch Lord of the Rings.
She hasn't seen any of the movies, and she wants to watch it with out all of my nephews there so she hear it.
I told her that it was a good twelve hours, I'm not going to show her the theatrical release I want her to have a better understanding about whats going on.
So if all goes well, and I make it home for christmas, that's probably what my mother and I will be doing christmas day.... until she gets bored an hour into the first movie and starts to read or take a nap.

Let me finish by saying HAPPY B-DAY GEN.
I feel it's important to mention it twice.
The rest of you don't forget to wish her one when you see her.
(Well except Bruce, Annette and Tom, because they're not going to see her anytime soon...)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home