Thursday, December 16, 2004

So here I am. Writing on the blog instead of working on "Fitzlephisch" like I should be.
Some of you are wondering what "Fitzlephisch" is?
Will de feck wit ye! Ye'll find out soon enuf
Of course some of you know.
I'm hoping to put a read through together for the first act the begining of Janurary.
Sadly, I live several hundred miles away from several of the people I can imagine playing the roles. I've cast the play in my head already with all of the Vegas crew...
Too bad i'm not down there to have you guys read.
I've got back ups though, there are some folks up here that will fit the bill just fine.
I'm pretty excited about this play. I'm just too tired tonight to do anything coherent with it, which is why I'm babbling on here instead.
None of you mind if I babble right?
Good, I didn't think so.

I've been reading this web comic that Tiny clued me in on called "something positive", I love it.
It's twisted, and messed up, and some how true to life.
I'll post a link to it on here.

Well, I've watched the Extended Edition,... it's sadly over.
Or is it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home