Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Well Thanksgiving has passed. What did I do for the holiday? I traveled home to my mother's house, ate, played a shitload of games (cause that's what I do out there) watched some t.v., and talked with my family. That's about it. You know what though, to some of you that might sound a tad boring... well the hell with you. I thought it was awesome. Now I'm back up in Logan, trying to do what I should have done over the weekend (get off book for two one acts). Oh well... I work well underpressure... though I've never really tried working while not under pressure.

I just picked up a new CD. I don't buy many CD's any more because I'm still rather disgruntled about having all my rock/pop CD's stolen. I know it happened two years ago, but I'm still mad about it. Anyway, CD; Queens of the Stone Age, Songs for the Deaf. I love it! I'm sure you've all heard the catchy little tune "No One Knows" well I dug that song, and I heard the title track from this album a few months ago. I found out a little background on the band. Listened to some of thier old band Kyuss, and thought what the hell. So now I'm jammin' to it, and I dig the whole album, not just a couple of songs. The last track, Mosquito Song, kicks ass.

Well more later...

and yes... I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home