Saturday, November 01, 2003

So today (or yesterday now I guess) was Halloween. Yes I did celebrate in my own way. I shaved my oh so full vibrant beard into two equally lovely mutton chops, and a moustache to connect late, late, Thursday night Friday morning for the hell of it. Today I took a bucket of candy to work fully anticipating little ones coming in to collect. I was not dissapointed. 20 minutes after our store opened (at 10:20 strangely enough) the first group came in. I must have seen probably over a hundred kids come through today and into the evening dressed as everything from piglet to dracula to Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribean. I loved it. The little kids cracked me up especcially, the newness they had for the holiday. The older ones I'd attempt to scare with my Satans mask, which I'd put on behind the bookcase as I was getting the candy.
My fingernails are painted a beautiful black and pink. I had, erronously, made the agreement last week with a fellow co-worker that IF she came in Halloween, I would paint my fingernails with nail polish. She came in. Then lied about the colours, hence the pink. I did stand in awe as a couple of other gentleman (now I'm assuming too much?) had thier nails painted also. One in transparent glow in the dark, which I promptly made her put over my nails. The other in black only, mostly I think to see if his wife would notice. So right now I have multi-coloured nails and mutton chops, and all day today I perodically donned a Satans mask: Call me CRAZY FRANK!
With that said, I found out one of my friends ran into another one of my friends at her work, where she is apparently able to take bellydaning lessons. Now I think it completely kicks ass that she's learning how to bellydance. I love the fact that she ran into "Jesus" as those of you who know him would get. But I'm completely and utterly perplexed how the lovely Eowyn, as she was today for Halloween, is able to take bellydancing lessons at work. IF your reading Eowyn, please enlighten me a bit.
So the rest of the day was uneventful. I popped into the game store (hey I'm a gamer) and talked with the folks there a bit, then I went and hung out with my friend MR. POOPY PANTS. He was covered in blood, well fake blood, and he had a mohawk. We watched the Hulk again tonight. I really liked that movie, and now I'm writing this, trying to understand why I'm not tired. Well I'm not.

For those of you who happen to be Catholic (or Lutheran, I'm not entirely sure if they celebrate it too) Happy All Saints Day! For every one else, I hope you made it through the night intact.

CRAZY FRANK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home