Thursday, November 06, 2003

What a great day. Reflecting on it now, right before I go and recieve my meager four and a half hours of sleep before the next one begins, I'd have to say: What a great day. It started off at work. Naturally. It wasn't terrible. wasn't great either, just nesseccerray (I hate spelling that word). Then after work, it was pizza at my friend Tom's house, then we jammed. Him on drums, me on bass. We come up with two more songs tonight. Or maybe that's one song and the frame work for another. That makes three total. Summercamp is finished with lyrics, Shadows is finished with lyrics, Whatever You Want has a chorus (strange not having anything else). It just ruled. Then we want and saw the new Matrix. I loved it. In my opinion completely made up for the second film. JayC's right on a couple of points, I think he's wrong on others, but I really enjoyed. That is of course what ultimately matters. So even if it is all schlock, if I like it and other people like, and those that made it enjoyed making, I don't think anything terrible was accomplished or time was wasted. Of course it's not for every one, I understand that. TThank god it's not for everyone, it would be difficult for me to get tickets for the next time I want to see it if it was.

Deane your little guide quite offended me, though, it offended me a couple years ago the first time I saw it. I'm glad you put it up. It's strange both gluttony and lust are considered deadly sins, but apparently not by every one. You should come live in my world for a bit, things like that guide are what I get on a daily basis. I'm not asking anyone to change thier beliefs, I'm not even really trying to ridicule, or pass judgement, though I am human. I'm just asking people not to impose their beliefs on me, or be offended by the fact that I don't share them. I try to respect them, but it's not always easy when they act indignant that I don't believe what they do. As for that guide, I ask this question: "Why would I want to stop doing that, that's half the fun of having that bit?"

Bruce, goddamn man you crack me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home