Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I've noticed a trend of keeping 'evil blogs' amoungst some of you. It's interesting. I'm not going to. I don't put alot of 'evil' stuff on my blog, but then again, it's not always a bad thing. I don't have a problem with my darker half, some of you know I have it, those that don't...well you may find out. What I don't put on, or I perhaps censor isn't set to advoiding offending people I do or do not know, though I'm rarely out to offend (you'll know when I am), I'm trying to advoid hurting those that I love. That being said... if you really want to know my opinion on something, really want to know what I think about a situation and it hasn't creeped up here, then email me: lojakz@yahoo.com
I'll answer.

Just wait.

And until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home