Wednesday, September 10, 2003

So there is this idea. The idea that our reality, the one we exsist in is nothing, but a dream. The dreamer, God if you want, is going to awaken, and our reality, and us with it, will vanish without a trace. Horrifying thought really, which is why we need to do everything in our power to keep the dreamer asleep. There were other ideas. That we dream each other. I'm dreaming you, you're dreaming me. That just becomes all confusing. I wonder if any of the people in my dreams are real? Well some of them have to be, I dream about friends and family. There're people I don't remember ever seeing though. Probably just inventions of my minds subconcious, taken from strangers I've seen on the street. Here's a thought, what if our reality was our dreaming. What if my reality is only a dream. What happens when I wake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home