Monday, July 09, 2007

been reading a bit lately
read American Gods and Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaimon, you should too.
read the Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore. I've read it before, but it's still a fun read.
now i'm reading Red Branch, by Morgan Lylwelyn. retelling of my favorite myth/legend. The legend of Cu Chulainn, the Hound of Ulster. Irish myth's are my favorite, following closely are the Norse and Finish myths... somewhere down the lay the Greek/Roman.
i've been in a bit of a funk lately, if you couldn't tell.
i don't know why for sure, but i am.
i'd like to tell you i'm coming out of it... but then i'd just be lying and you wouldn't want that.
still, i strive forward.
go out and read something.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger drasago said...

You know...I read American Gods about three years ago, and really...didn't care for it much at all. It's the only Gaiman book I've read, and I know he's one of the top writers we have in american pop culture right now, but based solely on American Gods...I don't really care. Just my opinion. The Drizzt books on the other hand...all of them...are just damn fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home