Friday, July 16, 2004

well this is new.
I don't have to mess with html to change the color or the size.
 
I don't know what to think about this.
 
Bloggers getting fancier and more user friendly.
 
hmm... who would have thunk.
 
I was impressed with all of Bruce's color in his latest blog... and now I know.
 
The jingle of a dog's collar would be good right here, yes the jingle of a dog's collar would be fine.
 
I'm in a good mood today, maybe it's the iminent rain clouds that came out of the east like armies of Ghengis Khan.
 
I like the rain, most of you know that.
 
I've made a decision about the race issue in the country, perhaps if we burned out the retinas of everybody (in the world) color wouldn't be such an issue, nor would ethnicity.
Just a thought.
Seems a little too extreme.
 
Here's a thought, this one's wierd too so hang on:
 
What if the Christian God, wants people to be good, because in reality he, and the angels, consume souls like a delicacy, and the corrupt ones make him sick?
Perhaps Satan is running a lower end diner and doesn't care what souls he gets... not reassuring is it?
 
What do they know about love, my friend?
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home