Monday, July 26, 2004

OK I ADMIT IT!!!

I'm a big fat geek. I spent most the weekend playing Knights of the old Republic and loving every minute of it.
I'm completely looking forward to the sequel to that game.
I like Star Wars.
I like the idea of Star Wars
The "Space Opera" is what they call it.
It's not science fiction in the pure sense of the word.
Nor is it truly fantasy.
It seems stuck between the two, meshed like peanut butter between two slices of bread.
Now Bruce puts that up... is it true Bruce? Is that the title?

We'll find out.
I only know one thing... Lucas better give the fans what they want: the fight between Obi Wan and Anakin, the rise of the emporer, the begining of the end of the Jedi.
The first is spoken of in the novelazation of the first movie (Episode IV), the rest is stuff we've been craving since the announcement of the making of the prequels.
I hope Lucas finishes it like he originally brought it in... WITH A BANG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home