Thursday, June 03, 2004

Frustrated anger.
That's what I'm feeling today, that's what I've been feeling for the past couple of weeks.
Vegas was a nice reprieve from this feeling.
Anxiety, nervousness, calm, and happiness: these were the feelings of Vegas. It was a joyful good time.
Thanks to Joel and Teej for putting up with Tom and I for three crazy days. I feel more at ease crashing with you guys than I do with many of my relatives.
Thanks to JayC, Erik and Gen for doing such a great job with the play.
Thanks to Erica for bringing a smile to my face, you make me happy.
Thanks to Deanne for being willing to stay up until six thirty in the morning and converse, you're freakin' awesome.

But it's back to frustrated anger for me.
I know why I'm feeling it.
But the explaination is long... and perhaps boring.
Let's just chalk it up to sentimentality.
That's a pretty good word for it.

It's getting warm up here in Logan, might reach 90 degrees today. I would complain about the heat... but then I think of Vegas.

There's nothing worse than having to justify your religious differences to people. It shouldn't have to be. Of course most have it easy next to Bonhoeffer.

The mind has it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home