Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I remember back in my first year up here, back in 95/96, I took a Philosophy 101 class. There was this woman.... I was young and naive back then, instead of being old and naive as I am now. She was the first woman who absolutely struck me with awe, due to her sexuality. She glowed from it, maybe she was having sex before class everyday, I don't know. I do know that she sat by me nearly everyday and it drove me absolutely nuts. We talked her and I, in fact we studied together and there was nothing at that point I wanted more than to boink her brains out, but... I never did. No opportunity, or if it was there it was subtle and I missed it completely. I'm not good with subtlety. I don't know how she did in the class, I'm guessing not well, she only came about once a week, to class that is. As for me I was awestruck, hell I still am and I haven't seen her since that class. I of course realize now what I didn't realize then; that this was my first encounter with a true blue, sexual, woman.

Man what hind site is... a goddamn curse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home