Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sing if your proud to be plastic now....

It's been a long winter.
It feels like it's been a long winter. It snows still. Occasionally.
If that ain't a pisser I dunno what is. It snowed sunday in fact.
*sigh*
It's gonna be over soon though.
Just a matter of time.
This winter sucked. I'll make no bones about it. It had it's ups... I won't lie. It was nice to have somebody interested in me again. For as long as that lasted.
Course they moved on, They always do.
I'm not bitter...
no wait, I am bitter. I was bitter before, so it makes no difference.

I can see a wave of change coming.
I can see something out there on the horizon. Wish I knew what it was. Fraid it might be something worse than where I'm at now.
But only time will tell.

If anybody can tell me where the lyric I used for my title came from... I'll give you a treat.
I know of course... but do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home