Saturday, January 21, 2006

when you gonna ring it?

so i've been 29 for about 14 or 15 hours now. officially, from my recollection, i believe my family said i was born in the afternoon.
i don't remember, and that's probably a good thing.
so if i was born in the afternoon that would make me not quite 29 for 24 hours at this point.
ahh well, i don't mind.
today was, for the most part, a very good day.
the shows went well, and people liked me. i'm surprised to be honest, but i got some genuine compliments from many people tonight, despite being a foul mouthed little whippersnapper that i was.
i was able to hang out with a few good friends tonight, sadly some i wasn't.
for some it was due to distance, for others... i'm not entirely sure why.
it's now nearly four in the morning.
ahhh, the late night posts... is there nothing better?
no, i don't believe there is.
some nights i need to write, like tonight. I can relate to many of my friends on the cake, as i write after when the midnight oil burns too.
sometimes. occassionally, that's when the pots to full and i need to get rid of the excess.

where do you take a three year old on friday night?
well apparently you take him to see a movie about torture and sex.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Nick Nielson said...

Happy Birthday, meant to post earlier but my internet was down. Congrats on the show

 

Post a Comment

<< Home