Monday, May 03, 2004

It's strange when you think about it.
Islamic countries, at one time, were the Mecca of thought and enlightenment.
Who do you think perserved Greek philosophy? Made advancement's in science? Created Algebra?
Islamic countries (or Moors and Arabs).
They snuck it back into europe through Spain.
Of course the Catholics would have none of it at first.
They tried to keep it out; if you control imformation, you control the people.
Do you know where the first University as we would recognize it began?
Toledo (if memory serves correctly) Spain (if not Toledo then Seville, it might have been a barber college).
Strange how times change.

Little kids tend to be scared of me.
I'm big, hairy, and I look like I could eat them in one big gulp.
You should see them run when I tell them I'm going to.

JayC I probably work in on of the few places where the quagmire of stupidity that is work is slowed.
I'd suggest that Universities are similar places, but I can't as I don't believe that.
Another area that sucks your intelligence is crowds.
I haven't done the math but I imagine that society in general, on a whole has gotten dumber the more crowded.

I like Wyeth. Thier art work. I say thier because there are three generations.
The middle on (I forget his first name) has painted (in my Frank opinion) some of most beautiful figures of the 20th century.

I'm going to stop drinking coke, I think it's screwing with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home