Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Tallman:
Allright that's it, shows over. nothing to see here. Yeah that's right nothing to see! You got a problem?! Can't shake the fact that the world's moving on beyond your range of site and the movie theatre is closing? Maybe if I liked you, I'd let you stay, but I don't so just get out of here. The notion that your life is finished as far as this story is concerned bug you? Well to bad. No I have no sympathy for you, if I did I wouldn't have this job. Yeah I do get some perverse pleasure out of raining on your parade. So what? If you can't stand it then do something esle. What am I telling you? Get a life maybe? Yeah, that could be it, in a strange philosophical way that ain't. No what I'm telling you is LEAVE. Is that plain enough for you or would you like me to spell it out? L E A V E.

Thank you, was that so much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home