Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Here are some thoughts..... (I even produced them myself)..... Feel free to ponder them. I certainly have.

It has come, of late, some concern of mine on the subject of Nowhere. I always hear about this place, but all indications point to it not exsisting, purely fictictional, or some how legendary. These musings have caused me to ask a few questions concerning Nowhere.

1)How does one get to Nowhere?
2)How fast does one have to be going, to be going to Nowhere fast?
3)How does one recogonize when one is in the middle of Nowhere?
4)How many fasttracks and roads to Nowhere are there?
5)How come I have never seen Nowhere on a map?
6)In what country is Nowhere?
7)Does anybody know the zip-code to Nowhere?
8)If I want to move to Nowhere, can any one tell me what the cost of living is?
9)Why is Nowhere always thought of as being a bad place? What's bad about it?
10)Finally:Has anyone been to Nowhere?

If any of you can answer any of these questions it would be dully appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home