Friday, July 11, 2003

So here I am. Sitting at the computer thinking I knew what I was going to type in the ol' blog today. Then I go to type and... nothing. I've only been awake for a little while now, I woke up because of a nightmare. I've never had a nightmare like this before: I was in a play, not full length but a one act, and for some reason I was only given the script the night before the opening of the show. Not the tech or dress rehearsal, but opening night. Despite my best efforts to memorize my lines, of which there were MANY, I couldn't. Not because I was incapable of doing it, because fate itself wouldn't let me. So there I am, in costume with no clue to what my lines are with out a script, and I'm only minutes away to my first entrance. It was strange. I'm not doing any shows right now, I'm not even auditioning for anything any time soon. I certainly hope that this isn't a prophetic dream. I hope it was just the heat from standing out in the sun and from seeing so many people I know involved with theatre today while doing so.

We're doing a sidewalk sale at the book store this weekend. Yesterday was the first day, tomorrow is the last day. Today is the middle day. It was a long day today. I want to say that it was alot of fun... it wasn't. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't fun. I was the only one in the store for the first two hours, maybe that's why it seemed like a long day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home