Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i guess

well it's spring... finally
and it almost, ALMOST, looks like spring out there.
it's a little cloudy.
and it's cool, but i wouldn't call it cold.
course... as some of you know, i have a little extra padding, so i'm a little more tolerate to colder weather.
i finally have rehearsal for westside story tonight.
yep, they've been in rehearsals since the begining of march, and i've been to a read through, and an 'observation' rehearsal. tonight however i get to be actively involved.
i'm pretty happy about it. because the director isn't wasting my time, she's called me when she plans to use me, and that's it, nothing more.
theater is pretty much dying down for me at the moment really.
i've westside story, which i'm slowly going to become more actively involved with until tech.. then i'll be fully involved, and i'm doing Charlotte's Web for the Unicorn, which is... well it's damned entertaining.
i like doing Charlotte's, because: A) i get to leave work early, and B) the kids are highly entertaining... i feel a little bit bad for the director and the two stage managers, i'm certainly not a disiplinarian, especcially when they are making me laugh (which they do with relative ease most of the time) so unless a kid is doing something really dumb that could risk injury, or standing in my way when i'm about to go on stage (which is something really dumb that could risk them injury) then i'm usually not going to get too loud.

well... that's all for now....
i guess...

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Curtis said...

I worked on a few shows with Unicorn while I was up in Logan...I had a great time. I guess, maybe, that's one of the things I like so much about doing the shows at Layton...you get that excitement with it being a new experience for them, combined with the fact that they are kids that really want to be there, so they aren't just going through the motions.

Ahhhhh, memories....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home