Thursday, January 01, 2004

Hello everyone. So here we are a new year, at least as far as society is concerned. Though not for us. No each individual doesn't actually face a new year until thier birthdays, but... that's really a moot point right now isn't it. What has the last year been for me? It's been another year, some good times, some bad... life in general.
I hope for better next year, though who'd hope for worse? So here's the down low.

Joel... I love you man. I'm stoked as hell that you're finally moving down to Vegas. You have a great woman down there to keep you company, and you're going to be doing theatre again... that brings a smile to my face. I'm not going to lie, I'm going to miss you, I know our visits will be even more infrequent than they are already, but I also know that you need to do this. I'm glad you're finally going through it.

JayC and Erica... god I love you guys too. I love your blogs, though to be honest I'd wish you'd write more. I take some solace in the fact that you're so busy with theatre that you don't have much time to write, so I understand. Good luck this next year.

Teej. Hey man, you and I don't comunicate enough. I hope everythings going well for you. I know you're down in Vegas performing in "A Few Good Men" Awesome, I hope, though sadly to say not counting on, getting down there to see it. I have nothing but respect for you and your talent, I know you'll do an awesome job. Break a leg my friend.

For the rest of you... Wyrdghost, keep on truckin', I don't know exactly what you're going through, but I'll be there for you. Sherry... good luck with your mother, and everything else, sounds like you're doing alot of work with the auditions, break a leg.
Deanne... you better take care of my brotherman Joel... because if you don't, you'll get the finger. Bruce... you crack me up, though this last poem wasn't funny though... well put, well put.

Every one else.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As I gazed down the street, packed with snow tonight, I couldn't help but feel a little bit of the warm fuzzy's. The beauty of it all just took me away as I walked the short distance from a friends house to my own. I wish everyone, those mentioned and those I didn't, a wonderful year. I love all of you and if I don't see you soon... I will see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home