Friday, June 27, 2003

Hey everyone just a little post for you to read. ( I don't honestly know if any of you are checking this, so I'll pretend that you are). The day's not over yet, been home from work about an hour and a half and thought I'd throw some stuff down before I forget. Work was seemingly uneventful. Every now and then I'll find a surprise, you know a first edition John Stienbeck or something like that. Well today I found one, a book written in french entitled "Erotique du Japon" or "Japanese Erotica". I laughed, flipped through it. The book itself is fairly high quality, good paper and binding, larger book. The content was, well, let's just say it's interesting and not for everyone, I've come across a few books like this at my time at the store. Gene's remedy is not what one would expect most of the time from him. No, he say's put it on the internet and sale it there. I think there is a small market for material of this nature in Logan, but most people who would buy it (this isn't really a trashy book) wouldn't be coming into our store. So it's still sitting on the shelf, mostly because I don't know where to put it.
On another note, I saw a car accident on the way home from work. Actually happened right in front of me about sixty yards. A car turning left was hit by (not what you think) a car running a red light coming through the intersection. It was very strange. Just sort of popped out of nowhere and ran into that other car. Very disturbing.
Well I'm going to call my friend Tom now. We're hopefully going to go see The 28th Day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home