Friday, June 27, 2003

Well nothing particullarly fanciful today. I'm working on art at work. I have a hard time resisting popping one of those art books open from time to time and taking a peak. It's understandable when it's Da Vinci or Renior, but I'm interested in the obscure artists that I've never heard of. Speaking of which, I found an art magazine that was published about ten years ago that featured my Uncle A.D. on the cover and ran a little story about him inside of it. I've seen the magazine before of course, my mother has a copy, but it was entertaining to see it in a place not so close to the family. I showed everyone who was there at the time. They were, well I think some of them were impressed, others just indifferent. Well soon to bed, I have to open the store in the morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home